ServicesServices & Benefits to Our Clients:
- Simply call or email us the information below and we'll get started typing and preparing ALL of your preliminary paperwork, application, forms, requests, etc..., needed to get this process started for you.
- Usually within hours or one day at the most, we'll mail or email you ALL of the preliminary paperwork that we've specially prepared for you.
- Eventually, you'll send ALL of this paperwork back to our office so that we can personally HAND DELIEVER your application/paperwork to the FL Board.
- From there, we'll personally establish and maintain contact with the Florida Board on your behalf until we have you completed, approved and licensed.
- Again, we have the VAST majority of our clients licensed in 2-3 weeks from the time we submit their applications to the FL Board.
- Bottom line, we'll have you licensed MUCH, MUCH easier and faster than if you were to handle this process on your own.
- Name as you want it to appear on your license?
- Have you changed your last name since you graduated nursing school? If so, previous name? Date changed?
- Home/mailing address? Phone?
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Mother's maiden name?
- Nursing School(s) attended? Location?
- Date(s) of graduation?
- Type(s) of degree? (LPN?, ADN? BSN? MSN? etc...)
- Original State of licensure?
- Any other state licenses?
- Any disciplinary actions ever been taken against your license?
- VERY IMPORTANT! Ever been arrested? DUIs? Note: Any arrest WILL show up on your FBI background check, even if charges were dropped, dismissed or even "expunged".
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing address
Note: Fees will be as follows:
Fees for the services of Florida Nurse Licensing Service
- $125 – LPN and RNs
- $225 – ARNP and CRNA
Application/license fee for your FL Nursing license (payable to the FL Board of Nursing)
- $110 – LPN/RN
- $210 – ARNP/CRNA
Criminal Background Check
Special note: ONLY our fee ($125 or $225) for our service will be charged in the beginning. The FL application fee ($110 or $210) will be payable at the time we
hand deliver your application to the FL Nursing Board.
Please advise which delivery method you prefer
- Additional shipping charges may apply:
- FREE – Scan and email in Adobe PDF format.
(most popular and preferred method)
- FREE – regular mail
- $10 – Priority mail: 2-3 days
- $25 – Express overnight
Time is money! Florida Med will save you both.
Florida Nurse Licensing
1331 East Lafayette Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Phone: 850 942-0080
Fax: 850 877-6417
Fee for our services?
$125 for RNs & LPNs
$225 for ARNPs
Fee for the license?
$110 for RNs & LPNs
$210 for for ARNPs
Criminal Background Check